We invite you to join our advocacy efforts to bring about a just and lasting negotiated resolution to the Palestinian Israeli conflict.
- Call for equal human dignity and rights for all people in the Holy Land.
- Call for an end to Israeli settlement building and the occupation of Palestinian land, both of which violate international law.
- Call for a negotiated and viable solution to the struggle over land, which creatively promotes equality, freedom, and justice for both Jews and Arabs in the Holy Land.
- Ask individuals to invest in Palestinian products to build their economy and to utilize selective purchasing to avoid buying products made in illegal Israeli settlements built on Palestinian land.
- Call for an examination of U.S. military aid to Israel to ensure compliance with U.S. and international human rights law and a possible withholding of aid for noncompliance with those laws.
US Campaign for Palestinian Rights
USCPR is “a national network of activists and organizations who are committed to freedom, justice, and equality for the Palestinian people and who work to end U.S. complicity in their oppression . . .”
Mondoweiss aims to foster greater fairness for Palestinians in American foreign policy and provide American Jews with an alternative identity to that expressed by Zionist ideology.
Churches for Middle East Peace – Action Alerts
Churches for Middle East Peace (CMEP) is a coalition of 30 national Church communions and organizations working to encourage U.S. policies that actively promote just, lasting, and comprehensive resolutions to conflicts in the Middle East.
“The global movement for a campaign of Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) against Israel, until it complies with international law and Palestinian rights, was initiated by Palestinian civil society in 2005, and is coordinated by the Palestinian BDS National Committee (BNC), established in 2007. BDS is a strategy that allows people of conscience to play an effective role in the Palestinian struggle for justice.”
MN BDS Movement
“We are Palestinians, Americans, Jews, Christians, Muslims, students, professionals, parents, community members and allies working together to bring Palestine-centric education to Minnesota in order to promote justice and human rights.”