More resources to help you grow deeper in faith! Do you have a resource to share? Post it on the NE MN Synod Discipleship Challenge Facebook Group or email Catherine Anderson.
- ELCA Discipleship Site: Bible studies, curriculum, other resources
- Practice Discipleship Initiative
- Sticky Faith: Research based tools to help teenagers develop “Sticky Faith” – a growing faith that sticks and continues long term. Tools include small group curriculum, teaching videos, and parent resources/curriculum.
Practice Discipleship Curriculum and Videos
Curriculum and Video resources to lead workshops in your congregation. Includes curriculum, videos and webinars. Curriculum can be used with church councils, confirmation/Sunday school teachers, high school groups, Bible studies, adult forums…and many more settings!
- 2012 Resources: “Opportunity or Despair” Youth Ministry at the Crossroads
- 2013 Resources: Faith Formation in a Missional Age
- 2014 Resources: Frame
- 2015 Resources: Story
Video links can be downloaded to view offline using programs such as RealPlayer or YouTube Downloader…or asking a young person in your congregation to help you!
If you are not able to download videos due to internet connection speeds, call the synod office and we will make a DVD for you.
- Book List: A list of book resources by faith practice
- Framing Youth Bibliography from Jeremy Myers (Given at the Bishop Convocation, March 2014)
Faith Practice Bible Studies
Adapted from the 2012 ELCA Youth Gathering Practice Discipleship Day
Discipleship Tour: Use as a template to adapt to your setting.
Original Curriculum from the 2012 ELCA Youth Gathering
Bible Study Resources from Congregations/Leaders in our Synod:
- Discipleship Tour from Trinity, Princeton
- Giving Bible Study from Mark and Brenda Wagner